Monday, January 27, 2014

SOAP UI : Error loading. java.lang.Exception: Failed to load url;




I am trying to create a new project in SoapUI, and I keep getting the same error no matter what URL I try to load in there. In order to make sure it wasn't my local hosted web service causing the issue, I tried the URL from this page: http://www.soapui.orgRecording/re ... affic.html which uses http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx?WSDL as the example. 

When I create my project as follows:
Image

I get the following error:
Image


Solution
Are you on a secured network? If so please configure the proxy settings on SoapUI. The Proxy settings is located here: File>Preferences>Proxy Settings. Click on File again, save preferences and you might even want to restart SoapUI.



2 comments:

  1. Hi I tried by Changing proxy setting as NONE...still am facing same issue can you please let me know the solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also having same problem.. please provide soultion

    ReplyDelete